- Victoria's Secret!- You guys know I was going to mention this. There is not one girl who does not love VS, seriously! Anything from there is fine, you don't even have to go all out. Even VS Pink is amazing. The things shown here on the left are the VS Pink Logo Racerback Bra ($19.95) and the matching Logo Panties ($7.95). These would go great with the Logo hoodie and pants (wink,wink!)
- Aerie - Aerie is also another "VS" shop but the store is amazing. Their variety of bras and panties are enormous and the styles are very classy. They also sell activewear and accessories. I bought joggers from there once and wow... i'm in love!
- Forever 21 Gift Card - You can't go wrong with this! Actually, you can't go wrong buying her a gift card in general. If you're not sure what to buy her then just go to her favorite store and buy her a gift card. I'm sure she'll love it.
- Starbucks!- If your girl loves coffee then this should be easy. Not exactly sure about what she likes to order? Take her on a coffee date to Starbucks, you've got nothing to lose with that. Which brings me to...
- A Night Out At A Restaurant- This is a common thing to do on Valentine's Day but let's be honest... it's so cute!
- Sephora/Ulta- Girls just love makeup! Everyone wants the Naked3 palette but there's a ton of other things available! Nyx sells a lot of good cosmetics, especially the Soft Matte Lip Creams ($5.95)
- Godiva - They make the best chocolates ever! Don't underestimate the power of chocolate. Buy a box for your girl...and share it while watching a movie or something.
These are just some suggestions. I'm sure you'll find more by just listening to your girlfriend or girl best friend. Hope you find the perfect gift! - Sin